Wednesday, August 16, 2006

silence.. solitude..darkness..
three words that I have thought about inside the library this afternoon..
realization=
I fear these three..
I do not want to be in the middle of a silent crowd for I would not know who to approach, who to talk to, who to be with. I do utter alot of stories each day and my friends know that very well. Being alone in the library felt quite similar to that. For the first time I saw no familiar face despite the fact that I was still inside the campus. I wanted to shout because the absence of noise was overwhelming.
The silence caused me to imagine another thing: solitude.. It is as if everybody around me started to disappear. Call me paranoid but that was exactly how I felt. So I just closed my eyes to escape..
Darkness.. that was the next thing I thought of. I saw nothing. It was getting worse and I did not know what to do. I felt so afraid. I could not take it anymore.
(cellphone: toot toot)
Estar_popo: tapos na kme.. san tau mgkta?
Finally, my paranoia came to its end....
realization:: ayaw ko ng maging loner!!! waaahhhhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home